For Caregivers

imagesFree support to caregivers – please fill out the caregiver registration form to get started.

We can help you:

  • Meet employers
  • Obtain your LMIA & Work Permit
  • No fee for placement even if you are Open Permit or PR.
  • Reasonable fees to assist you with Work Permit if you found your own eligible employer    NOTE: employers must complete a thorough recruiting process to identify eligible Canadians and Permanent Residents  prior to any job offer being made to someone who is still under the foreign worker program.

Free assistance to update your resume and create a profile that will help you bet a Better Job & sooner. Avoid disappointment of ending up with a poor employer or a job that does not match your skills / interests.  Update your resume profile & references so that top employers will consider you

Live in and Live out Caregiver positions across Canada. We help you find caregiver jobs for live in, out, part or full time positions.

Do you need to be sponsored under LCP / FOREIGN WORKER PROGRAM. If you know anyone who needs to be sponsored have them contact us. If you are released on arrival or find yourself in job that is not what was promised we can assist in finding new employer / sponsor and start paper work asap. If employers have not been able to recruit a Canadian they are allowed to apply to hire a foreign worker to fill the position.  The employer is responsible to pay such costs and we can help to educate them re their responsibilities in hiring

LCP STATUS:  If you are in Canada and have concern about your status contact us and we will answer questions and if appropriate refer you to low cost immigration consultants who can advise you of options.

OVERSEAS APPLICANTS – on hold till we have our online Template ready.  Currently we are able to fill most positions with local candidates Canadians or foreign workers.