Our strength is sourcing candidates already in Canada – if no Canadians are available will guide you in hiring an temporary foreign workers*

Many experienced nannies/caregivers are available inside Canada, we are committed to matching you with a caregiver that meets your needs. Our process is simple and secure, and our rates are reasonable.

Our focus is to match you with a caregiver who is already in Canada (when possible).

  • Any Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident can be readily hired – we have candidates available full time,  part time, live IN and live OUT.
  • Certainly in absence of interested & available Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident candidates you might be able to find a Temporary foreign worker candidate who is already in Canada.

In the absence of available Canadian workers we will assist you with a formal recruitment process that meets the requirements of Employment and Social Development Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver.html

In house Immigration Consultant to assist in all aspects of staff recruiting. 
Immigration & Recruiting Services for Everyone*