Work Permit – Inside Canada / Outside Canada

  • Most work in Canada requires a work permit
  • Our Immigration Consultant can advise you ….

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

TRP is only applicable for any person who is:

  • Inadmissible and seeking to come into Canada if an officer is of the opinion that it is justified in the circumstances;
  • In Canada and is inadmissible, subject to a report or reportable for violation of the Act, or does not otherwise meet the requirements of the Act;
  • Not eligible for restoration of status.

Study Permit

We are affiliated with many colleges, universities and other DLI across Canada – once we know your educational goals we will

What is a study permit?  

  • The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply. You should apply before you travel to Canada.
  • Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).
  • Am i allowed to work in Canada while studying?
  • If you have a study permit and you’re registered as a full-time student at a DLI, you may be able to work on-campus or off-campus. If so, your study permit will include a condition that says you’re allowed to work while studying.

Super Visa

Super Visa is for the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. The application can include their spouse or common law partner – but is not applicable to other dependents

  • If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor your parent or grandparent to become a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC).
  • Super Visa allows visitors to stay for a period of up to two years.

Visitor Visa

Foreign nationals are allowed into Canada as temporary residents by privilege. It provides that a foreign national becomes a temporary resident if an officer is satisfied that they have applied for that status, and are not inadmissible. Temporary residents include foreign nationals entering Canada as visitors on temporary resident visas and as workers or students on work and/or study permits.

TRV – Temporary Resident Visa

Coming soon!

For the meantime please message me with your question.

Contact Us

Open Work Permit

Coming soon!

For the meantime please message me with your question.

Contact Us

Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)

The post-graduation work permit allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience.  Note: Work obtained through the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program may help support your application to become a permanent resident of Canada.